Unleash the intelligence and engage your dogs brain with the Nina Ottosson range including the Dog Miracle Puzzle. You'll soon find a little Albert Einstein in your four legged friend.
Super fun with multiple challenges for you dog, this is the ultimate boredom buster that requires thinking and will intrigue your dog for hours. The Miracle Puzzle includes pieces that stack and special treat compartments to place their favourite snack in to. Position the pieces in a huge variety of ways and watch you dog hunt for their treats.
- Treat hiding games that is super fun. The ultimate scavenger hunt while indoors or outside
- Multiple difficulty levels depending on the intelligence, experience and development of you dog
- Perfect for training in a very unique and different way
- Boredom busting interactive dog toy
- The puzzle pieces can be arranged and stacked in endless ways to ensure your pet is constantly challenged
- Made with BPA plastic that is food safe and of course non toxic
- Colour: Multi colour. Red with Yellow, Green, Blue and White pieces
- Size: 33 x 23 x 5.1cm
How do you play?
Simply fill the chambers with your dogs favourite treat. Place the puzzle pieces in your chosen position, depending on the difficulty you want to achieve. Watch as your dog explores the puzzle with their nose and mouth and tries to uncover the little Miracle Treasure dog treats. Delicious, interactive fun. The perfect mentally stimulating dog toy for your special friend
Unleash your dogs inner Einstein and engage their brain with the Nina Ottosson Dog Finder Interactive Dog Toy. This great toy will be sure to test your dogs mind and provide them with hours of interactive and challenging fun.
The Dog Finder includes a large, BPA free plastic board with slider tracks. The Bone blocks can slide along the tracks. Simply place some delicious, healthy snacks and treats under the blocks and watch your dog hunt the treats down. Depending on their experience and intelligence they may need to be guided until they understand. The Dog Finder is fantastic as you can adjust the difficulty by adding more blocks and placing treats under different combinations of blocks